On this page you’ll find information on registration, session fees, financial assistance, family maximums and the benefits offered to our military families!
Winter Registration is Opens Nov. 27!
New to First Tee?
Go ahead and create an account with us! Register your participant(s) by clicking the button below and you’ll have access to view all of our current class and competitive opportunities! Plus, you’ll be signed up to receive our monthly newsletters where you’ll get news on upcoming sessions and events, registration dates, and all things First Tee – Fort Worth!
Ready to register for classes, camps, or a tournament? Select the button below to get started!
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
HOW TO REGISTER
- Select the ‘Register’ button above.
- Select the ‘Login’ button in the top left-hand section of the page. You can see the class options without logging in, however you will not be able to register for any classes without first logging in. Login to your account or create a new account.
- Once logged in, choose a session to add to your cart and select the participant you want to register. If you need a set of clubs for your participant, you should receive an email with a link for club signup prior to the start of class.
- Go to your cart and follow the prompts to complete your registration. If you need financial assistance, complete the financial aid section during the registration process (see in Financial Aid section below).
SESSION FEES FOR 2024
- Classes (sessions are once a week for 8 weeks):
- $60/session for Junior Links/Ages 5-6 (6-week session)
- $75/session for Ages 7-18
- $30/session for ACE
- Spring & Summer Camps – 2024 fees TBD
Financial assistance is available and no child is turned away for financial reasons.
Participants may only sign up for one class per session (exception: Competitor Classes can be added to any regular class). Participants may sign up for multiple camps during the summer season in addition to a regular 8-week or 6-week class.
No participant will be turned away for financial reasons. You will be asked about your financial aid status during the online registration process. Once you submit your request and are approved, you will receive an approval email and will have 48 hours to complete your registration. Our default maximum amount of financial aid offered is a 75% discount. If the remaining amount is not feasible for your family, please give our offices a call so we can provide the best solution possible.
Main Office: (817) 420-9370
THANK YOU TO OUR MILITARY FAMILIES!
Changes for 2024
For the past several years, we have been able to offer our programs to our military families for free thanks to the generosity of the Jordan Spieth Family Foundation. However, due to the ever changing financial climate, we do not have the financial sponsorship to be able to offer our programs for free in 2024. Beginning with our 2024 Winter Registration, we will continue to show our appreciation to our military families by offering a 25% discount on all regular programming.
New to our program? Simply select the box next to “Are you a Military Family?” when creating a new account. Please email a copy of your active military credentials to [email protected] (such as a government issued ID) along with your child’s name or bring them by the Ben Hogan Learning Center.
Returning military family? If you have been paying for programming as a military family, your military or veteran status may not be updated in our system. To verify your status, simply call our offices at (817) 420-9370 or email us at [email protected] to verify your status. Thank you so much for your service!