On this page you’ll find information on registration, session fees, financial assistance, family maximums and the benefits offered to our military families!
Fall Registration will open Monday, August 1st!
New to First Tee?
Go ahead and create an account with us! Register your participant(s) by clicking the button below and you’ll have access to view all of our current class and competitive opportunities! Plus, you’ll be signed up to receive our monthly newsletters where you’ll get news on upcoming sessions and events, registration dates, and all things First Tee – Fort Worth!
Ready to register for classes, camps, or a tournament? Select the button below to get started!
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
HOW TO REGISTER
- Select the ‘Register’ button above.
- Select the ‘Login’ button in the top left-hand section of the page. You can see the class options without logging in, however you will not be able to register for any classes without first logging in. Login to your account or create a new account.
- Once logged in, select the participant you want to register and choose a session to add to your cart. If you need a set of clubs for your participant, add the Youth Golf Set to your cart as well.
- Go to your cart and follow the prompts to complete your registration. If you need financial assistance or are registering more than 2 participants, complete the financial aid section during the registration process (see in sections below).
- Life Skills Experience Classes (sessions are once a week for 8 weeks):
- $40/session for Junior Links 5-6 Years Old (6-week session)
- $70/session for Ages 7-18
- $25/session for ACE
- Spring & Summer Camps
- $70/week – Half Day
- $100/week – Full Day
Financial assistance is available and no child is turned away for financial reasons.
Participants may only sign up for one Life Skills Experience Session per season, but may sign up for multiple camps during the summer season in addition to a Life Skills Experience Session.
No participant will be turned away for financial reasons. You will be asked about your financial aid status during the online registration process. Once you submit your request and are approved, you will receive an approval email and will have 48 hours to complete your registration.
There is a $140 maximum per family charge for each Life Skills Experience session; $140 maximum per week for half day camps; and $200 maximum per week for full day camps. If you are signing up more than two participants, use the financial aid section and put the family maximum amount ($140 or $200) in the question “How much can you pay?”.
THANK YOU TO OUR MILITARY FAMILIES!
Thanks to the generosity of the Jordan Spieth Family Foundation, family members of active duty military, reservists and veterans are eligible for the Military Appreciation Program which will give you access to all of our programs for free.
New to our program? Simply select the box next to “Are you a Military Family?” when creating a new account. Please email a copy of your active military credentials to [email protected] (such as a government issued ID) along with your child’s name or bring them by the Ben Hogan Learning Center.
Returning military family? If you have been paying for programming as a military family, your military or veteran status may not be updated in our system. To verify your status, simply call our offices at (817) 420-9370 or email us at [email protected] to verify your status. Thank you so much for your service!