Combining the game of golf with real life skills!
Golf 5 days a week? Yes please! Half-day and full-day options available.
Find your nearest location!
Whether you’re a beginner to tournament golf or a seasoned competitor, we’ve got options for you!
Everything you need to know to help your child succeed!
Junior Advisory Committee
The JAC is a group of First Tee – Fort Worth teen participants who act as advocates of the program, provide feedback to the organization, and plan many of First Tee’s local events including the annual Leadership Awards and First Teens outings! Learn more about the JAC and how to become a member!
Summer Intern Program
Wanted: Caring teens and college students looking to give back to our community!
On the Golf Course
Junior golf is just part of First Tee. Through our program that strengthens character, kids will learn life skills that stay with them into the rest of their lives, like:
- Understanding and managing emotions
- Resolving conflicts
- Setting up step-by-step goals
- Planning for the future
- Appreciating diversity
Advancing through the Program
Participants progress through levels by demonstrating inner strength, character, and the life and golf skills they have learned. All participants regardless of age start at the PLAYer level.
- Junior Links (ages 5 and older) – An introduction to the First Tee Life Skills Experience
- PLAYer (required minimum age 7) – Tee it up for the first time and learn the game of golf and First Tee’s Code of Conduct
- Par (recommended minimum age 9) – Focus on interpersonal and self-management skills on and off the course
- Birdie (recommended minimum age 11) – Emphasis on setting goals and making them a reality
- Eagle (recommended minimum age 13) – Learn resilience, conflict resolution, and future planning
- Ace (required minimum age 14 or entering 9th grade) – Put it all together and hone in on setting goals, career education, and giving back to the community